Why does your Business need a web presence?
It will enable NEW CUSTOMERS to find you. Everyday more people use the internet to find products, information, holidays and services. Make sure you are there too.
It can provide IMMEDIATE information for telephone enquiries without them having to wait for the snail mail. When they phone up - give them the web address and then back it up by sending out information.
You can keep members/customers informed with an online newsletter. With the help of a digital camera your latest event/product can by on the web within hours. Special offers will keep customers coming back and can shift old stock, fill empty accommodation etc.
Use your WEB ADDRESS as a marketing tool - include it on all your advertising, your company van, your letterheads - make sure it is easy to remember.
- Provides a showcase for your firm as a leading-edge, innovative organisation
- Enables you to demonstrate your full range of services
- Considerably broadens your marketing reach
- Places you in front of your clients and prospects 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Generates sales leads
- Enables you to provide clients and prospects with up-to-date information
- Produces major savings in administration, marketing, and customer service costs
- Enables users to interact with you and so enable you to better meet their needs
- Helps to strengthen client loyalty
A company website on the internet (or the world wide web) offers information about your products and services to anyone around the world with access to an internet connection.
People can browse through your site as potential customers and see what you have to offer 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It is your own personal marketing assistant that does what you want.
A website is an interactive billboard that can be updated at any time with the latest offers and news. Put simply, it works while you have time for other things…